Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 06:16 PM   #43
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I must admit I only really watch Smackdown nowadays, Raw feels so forced and theres not really anyone there I want to watch.

So does the Raw ratings plummeting bring back Vince or HHH? Quite excited for HHH to come in completely out pof left field, squash all before him and unite all the titles in Raw before moving onto Smackdown and ending this version of the brand split. Mainly for the internet backlash, partially for the fact it might speed up WWE decline.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote