View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 10:45 AM   #46770
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
So what does everyone think Vince will do on Raw? I'm hoping he ends this ridiculous brand split, but I think he will announce Hulk Hogan as the new GM.
I can see it being one of two things.

1) Baron Corbin will already be in the ring for some reason, be it for a promo or after a match and then Vince will come out to the ring, mention the recent bad ratings and feedback and call out Stephanie.

Stephanie will come out and Vince will say that things need to change and he's going to "shake things up again" and he'll start at the top and so on and just generally alluding to Stephanie being fired.

Vince will then "surprise us all" by actually firing Corbin instead, sending him back to the regular active roster.

I can see a segment like that basically happening to make Corbin be the public punching bag for Vince's recent failures. Everything that's went wrong for Raw recently, Vince will tear Corbin apart for it live on TV.

2) Vince still tears Corbin apart (and possibly fires him) but he also announces a new "Draft Lottery/Superstar Shake-up" or whatever in the near future.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote