View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 04:58 PM   #46782
Innovator
Inno Knows.

Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
View this post on Instagram

HITTING THOSE PRs BABY!! ������������ (who else saw that “I’ve got swag” look �� at the end of that pull-up?!) Anyways, today I was testing my 1RM (1 rep max) on squat, deadlift and pull-up. I didn’t get a video of the squat, but I hit 190 lbs (I should have hit 200 but I got in my own head and just missed it. Next week though, it’s mine!!!!), hit 230 lbs on deadlift (not posting the video because my form was shit, that will also be improved by next week) and hit a pull up with 35 pounds around my waist. You can see I had to fight for that one! Not too shabby though! ➡️I’m so happy to be done with 12 weeks of pure strength training. Ready to start incorporating more hypertrophy work and increase my fat loss in my coming weeks of training. ➡️ALSO, a HUGE THANK YOU to @kennysantucci for helping me today. He’s been a huge part of my training over the last year and I still lean on him for tons of knowledge and tips. He’s going to be with me when I join the 200 club next week that’s for damn sure!!! ➡️”Goal weight: Strong AF” shirt by @defrancosgym, leggings: @lululemon @solacenewyork #solacenewyork #mysolace #nyc #fitness #nycfitness #instafit #pullup #deadlift #squat #gains

A post shared by Charly Arnolt (@charlycarusowwe) on

Oh shit Charly putting work in
Innovator is offline   Reply With Quote