View Single Post
Old 02-01-2004, 07:31 PM   #66
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)
Here's my Unforgiven 2006 card.

Undisputed Heavyweight Championship: Chris Mental vs Chris Jericho
Womans Championship: Lollipop vs Molly Holly
United Nations Championship: Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Rob Van Dam vs Tajiri
Extreme Title: Trent Acid vs Lance Storm vs Jerry Lynn
Undisputed Tag Team Championship Ladder Match: CM Punk and Christopher Daniels vs Nick Dinsmore and Rob Conway
John Cena vs Steve Austin
Eddie Guerrero vs AJ Styles
Kane vs The Rock
Kurt Angle vs Chris Hero

Few things to mention

Chris Mental was some guy I picked up in the first few days of the game, he had like all 40's for stats, and about 8 overness, as well as a superstar look and high spots, so I thought I'd make him my old e-fed character. Stuck him in OVW for about a year and a half (I started in September 2003) his stats went to 93,95,91 and 100 charisma, so I thought I'd ultra-push him, and he won the title at Summerslam 2006.

Lollipop was sent down to OVW (she was about 20 over when I got her) and her stats rocketed, she's 85, 79, 81 with 100 charisma. I teamed her up with Chris Mental, as they both had high-charisma and now they are both mega over.

Trent Acid was sent to OVW, even though he already had fairly high-stats, he's now 67, 94, 96, with 91 charisma, he and Johnny Kashmere were Tag Team Champions for about a year, just dominated and were mad over, until Kashmere got injured, then I pushed Trent to the moon, turned him face, and now he's 98 over.

Punk is brilliant, just sent him to OVW, and I picked up Daniels after he wasn't renewed with whatever Japanese commitment he had, they are both highly over, work well as a team, and have good matches with everyone (I managed an overall of 91% in a Tables Match against the Dudleyz)

Chris Hero's another guy who I sent to OVW, he's probably the most talented on my roster, 91, 88, 89, although his charisma is disappointing. He looks like a gimp, but he's really over as a heel.

The titles have all been unified after having loads of different belts, and names, as I just ended the Roster split, after getting really bored with it.

United Nations title is the US and the IC combined
Extreme Title is the X-Title and Cruiserweight

Those on the Left are the current champions

Longest reign as champion so far goes to Sick Nick Mondo who was the X-Champion for 10 months

Anyway, show will posted momentarily
Cactus Sid is offline   Reply With Quote