View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 11:55 PM   #6
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
His push may ramp up because of him signing.
I had to let out an audible "HAH!" when I read that. I'll believe *that* shit when I actually see it.

I'm inclined to agree with Figgy insofar as the self-moderation vs health consideration. He likely would push harder and harder to have better and better matches, which, to him, means more bumps on his end.

However, I still think it is a matter of WWE "collecting toys" than even keeping DB safe from himself. No help for ALL IN, no hero's welcome from ROH, no more extra focus towards NJPW. Nobody else can have him if he's under contract with WWE, and they'll let him scratch his itches every so often and keep his wife and baby fed, but I doubt he'll do more than fruitlessly put over younger talent (who will subsequently get buried due to shit booking making getting the rub from DB pointless).

I hope I am wrong, but I don't hold out too much hope.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote