View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 11:03 PM   #136
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Done Ophilia Ch2

SPOILER: show

Really weak follow up on Ophilia, filler episode, cool boss battle though. Always nice to see the Direwolves south of the wall. The little party banter scenes are cool too, really do a lot to flesh out the relationships without really impacting the storytelling.

& Therion Ch2

SPOILER: show

Therion Ch2 is a VAST improvement, he's still a prick but he actually seems competent this time. He's a dick to pretty much everyone in his banter scenes and it still doesn't make any sense why they're helping, but at least its entertaining now. That fucking boss took me about half an hour, nearly wiped me towards the end too, that would have been a huge setback. Olberic with 1000 spears seems pretty much a requirement for this one, I had him sat back at the inn.

Of course then it all comes back to that ridiculous motive of wanting to take off a bracelet which nobody else in the whole world even seems to care about haha.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote