View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 09:36 PM   #1094
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I doubt they will add any more matches and something tells me that Tanahashi, Suzuki, Naito and Sanada won't be booked for the pre-show. Perhaps we will get an NJPW talent to challenge Bully Ray, Suzuki would be the best call right? But I'm preparing for Flip or Cheeseburger or something very ROHy.

I'm not upset I bought a ticket for the show it will be fun no doubt but back when this was announced I didn't expect they would pull so many punches for this show. Not the knockout it should've been on paper that's for sure.

And yeah it's the booking. Is it bad? I don't know. I think it's still to early to say. I'm talking about the Jay White reign. Obviously they are attempting to replace Omega in a certain way. Not that White is attempting to be Omega, but he seems to have the spot because he's a good looking white guy who can wrestle fast. I do believe "in Jay White", he's just in a rough spot. He's in a spot similar to The Rock just before he started getting the fans behind him. So with that I hope he does pull it off and make it work. But the other part of me wants to see Okada win the belt at MSG for the magical moment. But wouldn't the longer story be stronger if Okada has to win G-1 to once again challenge for the IWGP against white at Tokyo Dome?
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote