View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 11:12 PM   #1108
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Anybody checking out Markout at the Meadowlands before Mania on Sunday? 15 bucks to enter and a lot of great former talent doing signings including Jim Ross, Tullehhh Blanchard etc.
Hell no.

I'm getting into Jersey City where my Airbnb is on Wednesday evening.

Going to Josh Barnett's Bloodsport and iMPACT! Wrestling on Thursday

Going to NXT and Blackcraft Wrestling on Friday

Going to Orange Cassidy is Doing Something, or Whatever, Who Knows??, G1 Supercard, and hopefully Joey Janela's Spring Break 3 Part 2 on Saturday (don't have tickets to the latter but I'm literally staying 5 minutes walking distance from White Eagle Hall so I'll see if I can get in.)

Going to Mania Sunday then driving straight from there to the jobsite in Utica so I'm there on time.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote