View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 11:06 PM   #1243
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
I thought we wanted AEW to be an alternative to WWE. Not more of the same. WWE gets shit on when they bring in legends and thrust them into the main event. Everyone whines about it.....but hey this is AEW so it's fucking awesome to bring in an old legend and thrust them into the main event. WHAT?
WWE booking is shit and none of the matches matter. I'd like an alternative where the booking isn't shit and the matches matter. Bringing in legends has fuck all to do with it. In fact, I make it a point to say that guys like Lesnar SHOULD be the champ because they've done such a shitty job building their full-timers that Lesnar is by far the best option. So... yeah. You're gonna have to make that argument to the "everyone" crowd you're referencing. I'm not part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
And we're just going to dismiss the shit Jericho said on twitter because hey it conveniently fits in with him being a heel? LOL that's rich. Do we give Lars a pass for saying racist shit because it's totally a heel move and he was just setting up his character to be hated?

It's like you're picking and choosing when certain things are acceptable based solely on the company/person doing them. People/companies you like get a pass, the ones you don't get grief.

I'm probably just too high and reading too much into this. You're probably just shilling for Jericho (can't blame you, he is the titties) or AEW.
I give no fucks what Jericho said on Twitter when it comes to what should be happening in a wrestling story.

If the hypocrisy makes his heel character more unsavory, awesome. I'm not gonna go all "butthurt mark" and call foul and want a story that could be entertaining changed because it makes the guy playing the character a hypocrite. lol

And judging from the fact that you tried to make a comparison to Lars Sullivan's situation, I'm gonna say yes. You are too high.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote