View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 03:36 AM   #28
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. JL View Post
I am surprised Marty Scurll signed with ROH.

Given all the negative press lately with the promotion; lack of direction, qualitative medical care/personnel and just the the fact that its ROH and nobody is talking about ROH these days; at least not positively.
Maybe there's a feeling that this might be a move to change that perception? A positive shift has to start somewhere. Maybe there's the feeling that this is that catalyst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. JL View Post
It makes you wonder about the rumors of Tony Kahn regretting signing big deals for certain guys being legit.
I personally think he unintentionally got signed a bill of goods.

What I mean by that is that, at this point, there should have been an influx of underused, disgruntled WWE talent that jumped ship to bolster the roster... but WWE went in a more business savvy (read: petty "toy collecting") direction by not only not doing their usual WrestleMania spring cleaning last year, but holding on to some of the squeakiest wheels (like Sasha Banks or The Revival), adding any injury time to the ends of some of their contracts, throwing more money at them, and starting the shift to 5 year deal contracts. It's also why I think we see some of the same guys on AEW TV all the time: we weren't supposed to, because there was expected to be more talent on the roster well before now.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote