View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 08:26 PM   #46
OverTaker
TPWW Since '04

OverTaker has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)OverTaker has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)OverTaker has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)OverTaker has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)OverTaker has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)OverTaker has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)OverTaker has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)OverTaker has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)OverTaker has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)OverTaker has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
A lot of stuff you can change. With WWE being in the state that it's in currently, I'd probably go change something more recent.

So, I'll go with Survivor Series 2012. The Main Event is CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback in a triple threat match for the belt. And, this is where The Shield is introduced to us for the first time.

I would have had CM Punk go over squeaky clean with zero Shield interference. So, they would be nullified and would eventually find their own way to the roster.

Roman Reigns would not be shoved down our throats as Vince's eventual true love AKA "The Guy".

Seth Rollins probably wouldn't have 25 nicknames to his credit, change his finisher multiple times, be a more careful worker in the ring, and probably find his own way to stardom with the talent he got.

Dean Ambrose probably ends up being the most popular of the bunch with his attitude and durability.

Trying to think of other big, recent moment that can be changed so the product can be better. Definitely something with John Cena.
My goodness... Im gonna say you messed up the entire WWE timeline with these little changes. So bad that now Vince cloned himself and now is starting to clone more John Cenas! Duh du nana!
OverTaker is offline   Reply With Quote