View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 02:46 PM   #87
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
He's certainly not HBK in the ring, nor The Rock on the mic, or anything, but, 1. I think his promo work when he's more or less unscripted and his promos are allowed to actually make sense and have a purpose puts him at the top of the industry currently, and 2. I think his in ring work is good enough to be a major main event AEW player and I'm really interested to see his in ring work when he's allowed to work outside of WWE's "same match every night/week" in ring style, especially with the other non-WWE talent he's going to get to potentially work with in the ring.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote