View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 06:35 AM   #476
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So far, SCU vs. Strong Hearts is probably the best match in terms of technical stuff, but the joshi stuff was refreshingly different, if not the best possible outing you could expect from the women. Now onto Cody vs. Dustin:

* Lol, Cody destroying the WWE symbols and what they represent is awesome. Fuck you all.

* Like Cody's color scheme. It's bright. Makes him look interesting.

* Very interesting to see Dustin playing babyface. Makes sense, truthfully.

* Love the crimson mask completing Dustin's look.

* Okay, Alex Marvez is horrible. Have him host an AEW podcast or do some sort of panel/hype work.

* Jesus Christ! That blood gushing!

* I hate the chants, but the crowd giving this a standing O is cool.

* Lol, genuine reactions from crowds. Take note, Kevin Dunn.

* What an emotional moment between Cody and Dustin. Great stuff. Really got people too. Got me. I think Cody & Dustin vs. The Young Bucks has to be the main event of that Fight for the Fallen show.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote