View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 10:48 PM   #24640
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Wrestling Torch which ended up getting him fired down the line from WCW. I remember Bill downplaying the whole thing in the Rise and Fall of WCW DVD. Well I ended up hearing the audio last week and yeah.....here's a transcript.

"If you own a business and you put the money in it, why shouldn't you be able to discriminate? It's your business. If free enterprise is going to make or break it, you should be able to discriminate; its your business. It should be that by god, if you're going to open your doors in America, you can discriminate. Why the f--- not? That's why I went into business, so I could discriminate! I mean really. I want to be able to sell to who I want to and be able to serve who I want to. It's my business, it's my investment. So they come in and say no.

I can't tell a fag to get the f--- out. I should have the right to not associate with a fax if I want to. I should have the right to not hire a fag if I don't want to.. I mean, why should I have to fire a f---ing fag if I don't like fags? Fags discriminate against us, don't they? Sure they do. Do Blacks discriminate against Whites? Who's killed more Blacks than anyone? The f---in' Blacks. But they want to blame that bullsh-- 'Roots' that came on the air. That 'Roots' was suck bullsh--. All you have to do if you want slaves is hand beads to the chiefs and they gave you the slaves.

What is the best thing that has ever, ever happened to the Black race? That they were brought to this country. No matter how they got here, they were brought here. You know why? Because they intermarried and got educated. They're the ones running the Black race. You go down to the Black countries and they're all broke. Idi Amin killed more Blacks than we ever killed. You see what I mean? That's how stupid we are. But we get caught up in all this bullsh-- rhetoric. And so it's ridiculous what's happening to our country. Lester Maddox was right. I fI don't want to sell fried chicken to Blacks, I shouldn't have to. It's my restaurant. Hell, at least I respect him for his stand. That doesn't make me anti-Black."
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote