View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #843
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Dont know if I ever gave my thoughts on this album, but

Ronald Jenkees - Days Away 10/10

If this style of music is your thing, you absolutely can't go wrong with Jenkees.

Where 'Disorganized Fun' was all about the "solo", leading you through every song with a sick keyboard-shredding riff every time, Days Away is way more subtler than that. He really tries new things, the solo becomes more of a background noise while the rhythm and beat takes the lead. It's such a subtle album that it took a few listens before it clicked. Now, it's possibly my favorite thing he's put out.

If you're not aware of who Ronald Jenkees is, fucking YOUTUBE THAT SHIT GOD DAMN IT.

Sidetracked is possibly one of the sickest songs I've ever heard.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote