View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 12:30 AM   #23
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Gonna take a lot to get me invested in ROH again. I’ve danced this dance with them over the years and it never could hold my interest.

But I’m rooting for them. More legit promotions for guys and gals to work and make a living is a good thing.

I feel similarly about them, but my issues are less about their internal struggles and more about when they develop homegrown talent, and they get plucked by greener pastures. It's hard to maintain an identity when you keep having to start over with fresh faces. It's almost the exact opposite of WWE in that WWE has dozens of faces they keep but don't push, ROH has people they push, but can't keep. With the exceptions of Jay Lethal and The Briscoes, pretty much anyone who has stood out has gone to WWE... or elsewhere (and the elsewhere depends on the time frame), but mostly WWE. Hell, half of current NXT consists of noted former ROH guys, up to and including everyone's favorite Keith Lee.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote