View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 08:24 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 112

Let's say we close out May with something good, huh? It's Rate the Game: Week 112 and I am your host, M-A-G. We inch ever closer to the end of this ride as we head into the dog days of summer. I recommend staying indoors where it's nice and cool and your favorite console welcomes you to enjoy its wares. Speaking of which, last week's Golden Axe ran through our trial by fire. What does it look like after coming out the other side?

That might have been the fastest editing I've done to the leaderboard in a while. Golden Axe can't muster up enough love and sadly ends up just above the two permanent residents of the bottom of the list. Spot 109 is a rough hand but what can we do?

Well, we can move on to, hopefully, better and brighter things. 14 games still await our judgment so let's not keep them waiting. Bowl, get on down here...

via GIPHY

And there we have it. It's quite the doozy we have on our hands here for Week 112. Your game to rate this time around is the hard-as-dicks hackfest fantasy adventure, Dark Souls! It's got a reputation, no doubt about it, but where on the scale does it land for you? Is it too much to handle or did you dig its atmosphere and RPG gameplay? Tell us all about it and let's close out May with a bang. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote