View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 07:26 AM   #481
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
* Love JR calling shots in the booth.

* Young Bucks coming out like stars.

* Great introduction for this match. Love the touch of Rick Knox saying something.

* God, The Young Bucks calling out that shit during the match. I forgot about that shit.

* Not sure I buy the ring rust story they're telling, but like matches where the Bucks sell an injury, I appreciate the effort.

* Great to hear a crowd that gets caught up in the moments, as opposed to waiting for them to wake up.

* JR really hitting the button of tag team wrestling being significant in AEW.

* Excalibur really thriving in these main events. He reminds me of Mauro Ranallo.

* Fuck me, can Rey Fenix fucking fly.

* Fun match. Finish came out of nowhere though, because everything and anything gets kicked out, then you just get the end. They built emotion during that match though.

* I kind of think they shouldn't show recaps of those sorts of matches. The highlights are the story, so it kind of reduces the emotional impact to see the reel.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote