View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 01:31 PM   #359
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Look, some people in here know what is up, so I don't feel the need to win anyone else over, and I just feel gross talking about this. Here are my final thoughts:

* It is true that women rarely report false sexual assault claims. There is nothing outlandish about this claim. If it makes you uncomfortable, seek help.

* Enzo was accused of sexual assault. It was unlikely to be a false report given statistics. These are not evidence. No one is saying that they are.

* Enzo was released from the WWE because of the compounded issue of the allegations, his disclosure of them, his attitude in general, and probably his lack of talent. See Heath Slater for someone who was accused of sexual harassment/assault, handled it correctly, and still has a job today. This is not a violation of Enzo's right to due process.

* Upon investigaton, it was discovered that there was not enough evidence to charge Enzo. This does not mean he did it, nor that he didn't do it. It means what it suggests -- that there is not enough evidence to charge Enzo. As a result, due to the legal process, Enzo is a free man until more evidence can be uncovered, if it exists at all, if a crime was committed at all.

* Rape allegations should still be taken very seriously, considering the fact that they are not usually fabricated. Men and women with substance abuse problems can be assaulted too, and their past shouldn't dismiss their credibility. A healthy amount of skepticism can be taken whilst still investigating. People in these situations can be preyed upon and can lie about all the circumstances surrounding an event and the core incident can still be true.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote