View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 10:07 PM   #184
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Sure, what contrasts do you think there are? I mean, if you make up I said #BelieveAllVictims then, sure, but I didn't say that. People are idiosyncratic by nature, by the way. Get fucking used to inconsistencies in human behaviour, and you're a dolt if you think otherwise, but I'd love to hear what you think is contrasting, because you're pretty fucking stupid and it's probably really easy to shoot down.

Yeah, recruiting people and forcing them to have sex with you is horrible. Not being the one to recruit them, not having sex with them and them still getting a big push in the company you partly own? Not as indicting. I mean, that's not spin, that's what he actually said.

As I said, it'll be awful but just if more OVW stories come out that corroborate these allegations. You'd think it'd be bound to happen now that the floodgates have opened.
1 person came out against Enzo and you were happy to jump on him. 4 people came out against Corny and even though "Statistically false claims are rare", lets wait until we get more corroborators.

Don't be shocked when people find your inconsistencies funny.
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote