View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 10:41 PM   #190
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Statistically false claims are rare. I'm not reversing my stance on that at all. Is there new evidence to the contrary? And as I said, it would be heartbreaking to me if these turned out to be true, like most allegations do. That doesn't mean I want them to be.

Which 4 people? Are you talking about the allusions by Janela and Marella? Because neither accused him themselves.

And what did I say about Braddock's tweet that wasn't anything he didn't say? He didn't accuse Cornette of making him have sex with his wife or anything. Really, this Phil Earley guy didn't even do that. It's like the OVW rumors have gotten swirled up with what these people apparently trying to take him down are actually saying.

That's why I'm saying I'm dreading any future stories -- because they might actually be like "Cornette made me have sex with Synn for a job." Which would be fucking awful. But none of these dudes is either saying that or was really ever in the position for that to be a realistic scenario.

I'm more upset because of the smoke to the potential fire right now. I'm not undermining anyone's credibility and haven't even once alluded that Braddock's story isn't true, outside the point about Cornette trashing him as a professional because I heard what Cornette said about him. Not that I'm not starting to doubt that wrestling fans and wrestlers can be completely fucked, and if they can do these things in many circumstances, they can probably lie about them too. The whole thing has me honestly really bummed out.
Chris Bolin and Iain M.K.W. Moore

Phil did say that, in tweet 7 and Braddock said it was mentioned when they were recruiting them
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote