View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 06:05 PM   #334
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
its a fundamental contradiction at its most basic level. If you are presumed innocent you require no proof to further it. Its assumed. You are by default 100% factually innocent.

This is one of those instances where you have a cognitive dissonance and you will refuse to be introspective on your own thought process. Perhaps you mispoke? Thats an easier scape goat.
Lol oh god. I didn't misspeak. I'm just not being literal, you fuck.

Dude deserves a fair trial during which I hope he's proven innocent and exonerated. Also, I'm aware he doesn't have to prove his innocence to not be found guilty. Regardless, I still hope all the claims are disproven. But me, being someone with my own brain and ability to think, has my doubts. Just because I have those doubts doesn't mean I think he should be burned at the stake.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote