View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 12:45 AM   #26
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
A thought on this:

Though not as likely, what if that is a "swerve" they actually decide to take? It's nice and easy to assume they are going to just go for the "bigger draw" of Cody vs. Jericho, but what if, for example, that Sammy is booked to win? What if they are trying to position people to actually be their stars that aren't ex-Bullet Club? I mean, it is nice that they have Cody, The Bucks, Omega, PAC, and Jericho, but they can't hang the "star power" mantle on them forever, or nobody else will ever be... well... stars.

It's not as if it's unprecidented anyhow. Hell, there was a LONG period of time when WWE didn't just do the generic, evergreen, canned stuff they put out now, and would sell tours with advertised champions and have radio spots and local commercials with a person who wasn't that champ anymore because that shit was produced weeks ago.

If he's worth the investment, I say what better way to have Sammy be introduced as an up-and-comer to a wider world than to have him knock off a EVP on the first night of TV?
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote