View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 09:35 AM   #13
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Honestly I've not really watched Impact! regularly since the first 6 or so weekly PPV's way back when. I would catch episodes when they got on FS1 or whatever they were on after that but it didn't grab me. Ron Killings wasn't a draw for me at all at the time.

I tried to watch when Hogan and Bischoff came on board. I've seen at least one or two episodes from probably every incarnation of TNA. Yet this story really excites me. It's not as though I need more wrestling to watch... but last year when Impact started doing really good PPV's. Jericho seemed like he could be going there... things were looking up. That was the best version of TNA I had seen. The PPV where Moose wrestled Aries in Canada and also Penta/Callihan had a sick death match.

I'm really excited for them, especially if they are able to "buy" ROH. I really have no idea what that company would look like then. Would it be Impact, or ROH, or something else? Pretty exciting regardless.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote