View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 12:16 AM   #2082
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Honestly haven't watched any wrestling as it aired in a bit. With all the news of Impact right now and thier shows this weekend I caught the show this week. Also watched the Twitch special before that was good but disappointed as far as the crowd goes. Maybe 200 people there in a place that could have held at least 1,000.

Starting to build towards Bound for Glory now and have announced Cage vs Callahan for the World Championship, Moose vs Ken Shamrock. Elgin called out Marufugi tonight and it looks like that will happen.

Really thought it'd be Sami as champion facing Tessa at BFG for the World Championship but I think she'll beat Jake Crist for the X Division Championship and then go with Option C to set up her vs Sami for the World Championship. The North should defend the tag titles as well but don't really have a clear challenge yet. Would be a good spot for The Rascals.

Impact has been delivering on PPVs and the Card so far is looking good. What I'm thinking might not happen as far as what's not announed but I think the card will wrap up well. Will also have a Knockouts match which I don't know where it's going and probably Ace Austin vs Eddie Edwards in some type of gimmick match.

They have Victory Road tomorrow on Impact+ and FITE and then the AAA show in NY on Sunday also on FITE.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote