View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 08:29 PM   #157
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
lol Kenny is friends with a large portion of the NXT roster. Both sides probably having a nice laugh at the jabs they're sending one another on Twitter.

Can't imagine anybody who isn't mentally feeble thinking there's any actual beef.
At best it’s a bad promo. It’s like when Jericho cut the promo on someone calling them old, and the old guy said “Don’t call me shit, because when I beat you — and I will beat you — you’ll look like an even bigger piece of shit.”

Omega may or may not be “jabbing.” It’s a poor sense of humor and he’s in the wrestling business and an EVP for the company. He should act better. It’s also a statement that pushes me more firmly behind NXT, because fuck that guy.

And yeah, AEW would take basically everyone in NXT if they could. It’s a nice way to draw attention to that by saying that they wouldn’t. He’s such a fucking idiot. The thought process he invites for you is “Oh! Shots fired! Hang on, he’s joking. He loves the NXT guys. NXT is awesome. I’m going to watch NXT.” He actually just promo’d the shit out of them, and I’m sure that wasn’t his intention.

There’s going to be a big problem with Omega and The Bucks in their roles.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote