View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 04:06 PM   #12
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectOne
OMG OMG OMG!

I remember once, I like hit this guy in the head. Then I jumped onto the bar and did a MOONSAULT! It was like....WHOA! Then, when he was down, I did the pin!!!

Ok, more realistically, the best "REAL" finisher would be a f*ck*ng punch to the face. Geez. Maybe a sleeper or a choke hold. The Spear?!?!?! WTF are you smoking. You don't start fights from opposite ends of the room! How many "fights" have you been in after high school? At least the pedigree part was a joke. Tazmission, if you end up grappling, then whatever. There is an easy counter to the "tazmission" though, and it involves a smaller person getting smooshed into things by a big person. There is something I tell my students about chokes and such...if you get them on, you better not let go cause the other guy will kill you afterwards, no doubt about it, or beat the living sh*t out of you until you wish you were dead.

Edit:
Kevin, you posted while I was typing. THAT's what I'm talking about! He's obviously been in a fight before, or at least has a BRAIN. Wrestling is NOTHING like fighting...neither is sparring, or that karate sh*t you see on TV. You want to watch fighting, go to a redneck bar and pick a fight.
I meant the spear works as an effective way to end a fight when it starts. When there's about to be trouble, yeah tackle the hell out of the guy.

You're right about it being impractical once the fight has already started. There's no way you can get the proper spacing once it's on.

I stand by my assertion, though, that a spear will end a fight if you use it RIGHT AWAY, before the fight really starts.

Once it's on, all the above choices work. Although, isn't the question "which FINISHER is best in a fight?" If that's the case, which wrestler uses a punch to win matches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Loopydate, you are the pinnacle of too-muchery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azriel
Loopy, where you come up with this stuff? I swear I wish I could suck the funny out of you and use it for my own diabolical purposes
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopydate View Post
*Waves to CANADIAN*

Sadly, the old days are gone, my friend.

*Sews Shaggy's head back on*

This is what we're dealing with now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poit View Post
I feel like I just read a Noid post covered in the semen of dreams.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote