View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 03:02 PM   #2480
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I finally got around to playing Borderlands, XBox 360 style again the other day...did PT1 with lv. 50 something Lilith (Siren), taking down the Claptrap's Robolution DLC until I got to MINAC, which I farmed for the collectibles achievements I hadn't done, which were Lubricator (25 oil cans), What A Party! (3 panties, 5 fish, 15 pizzas) and Bobble-Trap (15 Claptrap bobblehead statues). That left 3 achievements. I hop on today to see a message from XBL saying they're giving free XBL for all from the 16th through tomorrow, so I pop in BL, first person to try to play in a session of mine and I got And They'll Tell Two Friends (viral achievement that means you either played with a Gearbox staffer or someone who had the achievement themselves). Next, I join a guy and ask if he will help kill Crawmerax, 10-15 minutes or so later, BOOM! -- Vincible achievement. Then I just had to do "Lost Lewts" and "Circle of Duty: Medal of Duty" in Secret Armory. Luckily for me I had a Pestilent Defiler (like the best corrosive pistol or revolver or whichever in the game), because you have to destroy two Crimson Lancer APC's along with all the other enemies, and non-elemerntal damage is very slow, but with the defiler, hitting a vehicle or enemy with it multiple times causes a DoT...anyway, finally beat those sidequests, and as is appropriate my last achievement to unlock in BL1 was Completionist.

To say I'm elated right now is an understatement.

UPDATE: Was also able to get "Friendship Rules" on BL2 so it's also now 100% on achievements.

Last edited by DAMN iNATOR; 02-18-2017 at 05:57 PM.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote