View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 03:05 AM   #275
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splaya View Post
Problem is with today's society and their low attention spans. Most people cannot go 5 minutes without looking at their phones.

Even when they do these short matches now, they don't have a purpose behind them. Not even squash matches have a purpose anymore becuase there is no payoff in the end.
It's not society's fault, lol. Technology advances -- it's not a bad thing. That there are better options than WWE is still WWE's fault for not being able to compete with things that are hundreds of times more interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
Say what you like about Russo, but at least he tried things and tried to give everyone something to do. He needed a filter obviously, but no one can say he wasn’t creative.

Would def choose chaos and nonsensical stories over nothing at all
Giving everyone something to do is not a good thing. You need to emphasize certain things, and Russo never understood that. I don't want to make the choice between Russo television and current television. I will just go "neither" and hit myself with a hammer instead.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote