View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 09:51 PM   #741
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Sheets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Following a night in which Raw posted record low non-holiday ratings, SmackDown held up slightly better, dropping just four percent from last week.

At an average of 1.93 million viewers, it was still among the lowest viewership totals for SmackDown since moving to Tuesday night, but several episodes in the last few months have had lower numbers ...

Year-over-year, SmackDown was down 12 percent, the first time in a month that the show has had a double-digit decline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
During his appearance on Sean Waltman's podcast yesterday, RoadDogg noted that he and Jeremy Borash have been working on vignettes for Killian Dain, and The Outliers. He noted his official role at the Performance Center is evolving and he doesn't have an official title.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
Batista isn't one to bite his tongue about WWE, and that isn't letting up in retirement.

The star of the WrestleMania 30 press conference where he went off-script and criticized WWE's heavily planned nature, "Stuber" star Batista still hasn't quite come around on that point. When talking to Pro Wrestling Sheet recently, he said that the situation only got more frustrating.

The creative process I still don’t get. It was a nightmare to me the last time I was there, which was 2014, and it seems like its become worse. I feel like they don’t have a clear vision, a long term vision, everything is very week-to-week. It doesn’t seem like they stick to a plan very much.” [Chris] Jericho pointed out something to me that makes complete sense. He said that John Cena is the last guy who is gonna be over like he is and it’s because the performers now they’re limited. Their hands are tied. They can’t go to war like we used to. We used to go to war and beat the crap out of each other and it earned a level of respect from people. And it was just like a different level of respect, it was a different level of getting over. We had more freedom," Batista said.
Quote:
Stephanie McMahon speaks on women potentially wrestling in Saudi Arabia.

Last Friday at Super ShowDown, WWE returned to Saudi Arabia for the third time in their ten-year agreement with Saudi Arabia's General Sports Authority. This trip was different from the previous two as Alexa Bliss and Natalya made the flight over with the promotion. Previously, Renee Young was the only talent who had been on the trip to Saudi Arabia and appear on-screen. WWE was reportedly hoping to have Bliss and Natalya wrestle on the show but the match never came to fruition due to the Saudi government.

Speaking at the Celebrating Women in Sports Luncheon, Stephanie McMahon was asked about WWE's deal with Saudi Arabia.

"In terms of women....we've been promised that we will be at the forefront of change that's coming in Saudi. I believe we will have a women's match in the near future."
at WWE still thinking they will be a big promoter of cultural change in Saudi Arabia. WWE probably will get a women's match one of these days for their Saudi shows but it won't be because of their own influence.

Quote:
D-Generation X reunited as "Road Dogg" Brian James sat down with Sean "X-Pac" Waltman on the latest episode of X-Pac 1,2,360. Fightful was sent the following highlights from the interview.

Brian “Road Dogg” James On Why He Likes Working On NXT

"For me to get to work with the guys and build a relationship with them and have that camaraderie because it is something I missed as the lead writer {of Smackdown}…. For Smackdown I wouldn't even go out there and do rehearsals anymore. I very rarely talked to the talent because I was just in the writers room or in with Vince going over the show or you know whatever we were doing. I was kind of isolated away on the creative side of the railroad tracks so this is a disconnect. And then the talent calls me on a Wednesday when I'm in prepping for a meeting to go in to pitch a show or whatever ..."
Quote:
John Cena Confirms "Accidental Boners" While In The Ring
Just found the headline used for the article to be really hilarious. Link for those interested in the interview: https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/j...ers-while-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
MLW was ecstatic with first-day ticket sales for their debut in Dallas this September as they were the best first day sales for any event in company history. The sales were stronger than any first day sale for Chicago, which has been been a great market for the company, so the hope is that Dallas will turn into a cornerstone market for the company. The first event will be 9/7 with the Von Erichs appearing and the first-ever War Chamber match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Austin Aries has returned to Major League Wrestling with a force. The Milwaukee native has set his sights on MLW's return to New York City for the next stage as he continues his march up the MLW rankings.

MLW today announced Austin Aries will compete at MLW: Never Say Never '19 at the Melrose Ballroom in New York City on July 25. The event will be a MLW FUSION TV taping for beIN SPORTS.
Quote:
A story made the rounds recently by way of the 'Daily Beast' that George Murdoch, also known in professional wrestling as "Brodus Clay" and/or "Tyrus" was removed from the Fox Nation show 'UN PC' after a dispute with his co-host Britt McHenry that was unspecified and details were scarce concerning the dispute. The site has confirmed with their sources that the reason Murdoch was removed from the show is because McHenry claimed that the former Brodus Clay sent her unwanted, sexual text messages on multiple occasions.

George Murdoch was taken off of 'UN PC' and placed on his own show entitled 'Nuff Said'. The Daily Beast notes that Britt McHenry's complaints were not surprising to colleagues of the two 'UN PC' hosts and added that Tyrus has a reputation for "making off-color or politically incorrect remarks or jokes". Tyrus and McHenry were reached out to but neither have provided a statement or comment on the matter ...

Tyrus began his career in wrestling in 2006 and worked for the WWE for eight years. He then had two runs in IMPACT Wrestling but officially departed from the company in 2018. Tyrus has been affiliated with FOX since 2016 and as more information regarding this situation comes to the forefront, this article will be updated or a new article will be published.
Supposedly Brodus had similar issues of acting inappropriately during the tapings for season 1 of Netflix's GLOW series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
After the storyline on SmackDown where he was trapped in a loading crate while hiding and shipped to Raw, R-Truth posted a video from inside the crate and asked for help.

TPWW Frontpage stuff:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote