View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 05:22 PM   #1352
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Apparently the reason for Shibata's awkward pointing for KENTA's surprise debut was due to KENTA getting lost backstage and couldn't find where the stage entrance was located.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
KENTA chats with Chris Charlton following his NJPW debut ...

In the embedded video at the top of the article, Shibata came out from the entry way first and then pointed back to signal KENTA to come out. KENTA took an extended period of time to show face and he revealed during a recent edition of the NJPW English Podcast with Chris Charlton that the reason he took so long to come out was because he could not find the entrance way in Osaka-Jo Hall.

“Yeah, that has a little bit of story [to it]. Shibata went first then he pointed at me and I tried to go [through the] entrance but I didn’t know where the entrance was. That’s why [I] took a little bit of time and then I tried to look for [the] stairs and finally I found it. I went, ‘Oh okay. I go’.” KENTA explained.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote