View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 08:27 PM   #94
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Okay, thinking about this with a bit more engagement:

This has to lead to changes, yeah? Like, at first I was like "Vince is still in charge and this isn't going to work." I mean, Heyman has been in creative, and if what we've got to thank him for is the awful Ronda Rousey and Alexa Bliss stuff, then I do question whether he's still got it. I still think that the Vince problem is going to be there as an overarching issue that gets them in the end, but short-term, is there any reason Heyman, more specfically, would agree to this given his alleged willfulness to stay out of official creative positions? I know money talks, but Heyman was no doubt getting paid out the ass already. Bischoff would probably like some glamor back in his life, so it's not so much him I'm thinking about. But they're going to have to be allowed to at least make some unique production decisions, right? Right?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote