View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 11:27 AM   #17
Wehttam
fire walk with me

Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
hey, i will admit i am wrong. he did not get 'kicked out' for that. my bad. you win this one, Ruien.

he just flunked so it was probably a comedy of errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Nah, man. I was actually waiting to be released from the Army for of all things, flunking out of basic training, in this "detachment company"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
And, just FYI, I did have one experience that was pretty terrifying...during the day we trained with hand grenades. My stupid ass started what they call "cooking off" a grenade, i. e. pulling the pin out and then not immediately throwing the damn thing. Luckily someone was there to grab my hand and throw the fucking thing or I'd have probably been minus at least a few digits, maybe my whole hand. It doesn't excuse it, but I think I just froze/tensed up with fear or something when it came to be my turn to demonstrate that I knew how to toss a freaking hand grenade. It was horrible in the moment, but I can at least look back now and be glad I didn't lose any fingers or my hand.
Wehttam is offline   Reply With Quote