View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 07:56 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 68

Fuck my life, I hadn't made this mistake in a while but it happened this time around. I forgot to actually click my chosen rating in the poll for last week's game. I'll be factoring that rating into the final tally as I work out the average for Dead Space. Unless you guys feel it shouldn't count then I'll be more than happy to discount it. In the meantime, we have to work with what we ended up so let's see where the average lands Dead Space. Let's see the goods!

Well the way it stands now, Dead Space swims around somewhere in the middle at the number 40 spot as it claims a 3.4 average score. We've got to keep on trucking as we kick off week 68 here on Rate the Game so let's get to tackling another title. Let's all smell what the bowl is cooking this week...

via GIPHY

Ta-da! We're venturing into another interesting franchise here as the game to rate this week is Hitman: Codename 47, which, if I'm not mistaken, is the very first entry into the Hitman series. So how do we feel about this game, ladies and gentlemen? Are we dealing with a stealth adventure on par with Metal Gear Solid or does it stumble in its execution? Is it even better? Let's all hear what you've got to say. Rate and vote and discuss and rant and what not. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote