View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 12:33 AM   #186
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
EWA Day one
Ok, so first day of buisness and the first thing I decided to do was take a look as some sponsors. We got 4 great ( ) sponsors. David, Lee, and Roth as our main sponsors, followed by Phillips' GFX, Xander, Construction, and Vincent Plum Bonds.

After signing my sponsors I bumped our risk up another 5 points, being that our sponsors morality allowed it.

Roster time!
Ok, so Sophie informed me I need to hire like 31 people, so it's off to the indi scene. I signed the following people to contracts.

AJ Styles, Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe, Bryan Danielson, Scoot Andrews (Written contract), Jimmy Yang, Jody Fleisch, Austin Lee (written contract), CM Punk, Matt Styker, Trent Acid, Jonny C. (Written contract), Chris Hero (Written contract), Colt Cobana, Christopher Daniels, Michael Modest, Air Paris (Written contract), Billy Fives (written contract), Lash Laroux, Roadkill (written contract), Roddy Piper (Written contract / manager), Bill Alfanso (manager), Erik Watts (manager), Joel Gertner (Written contract / Manager)
CW Anderson, Low Ki, D'Lo Brown, Sick Nick Mondo, Donovan Morgan, Ebessan, Mens Teioh, Danny Doring, Chris Chetti, and Takao Omori

In addition, I also hired a staff, but I'm not going into that.
HeartBreakMan2k is offline   Reply With Quote