View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 03:58 PM   #23171
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
The handling of Breeze is mind-boggling. He's the type of character that should have had 6 weeks of vignettes building the character up. Instead he debuted out of the blue on SmackDown! of all places.

He should have a minder, or security team, or a full blown entourage with an over-worked, under-appreciated PA, make up artist, personal stylist, etc. add on the "Tyler Breeze has entered the building" (or do a dual-screen with his posse shown arriving).
I almost feel like he was called up to have an ending to Breaking Ground.

I hope the kid succeeds, but I just don't see what stands out about his gimmick, ring work, or mic skills.

A lot of people miss the fact that WWE has a ton of studs on the roster. So it's one thing to make the roster, it's another to stand out enough to get noticed.

Just as an example, Neville seems to be more talented, but even he's barely kept his spot, mainly due to lack of charisma.

I agree that Breeze could have been introduced better, but seeing his work makes me think he was never going anywhere.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote