View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 12:56 AM   #17
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droford View Post
Id rather see ROH bought by Billy Corgan and folded into NWA
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough: I meant after the fact. Anthem buys RoH, which then collectively gets bought by Corgan, putting both of them them under one umbrella of Smashing Pumpkins money.

A funny thing about iMpact/RoH: Ring of Honor has the structure, but can't keep talent from being pilfered and have to continually try to build new stars, and TNA has the talent, but also a nearly insurmountable stink of bullshit well after Vince Russo and Dixie Carter have been out of the picture. Even without my Billy Corgan fanfiction above, such a deal still has potential to do both sides good outside of just TV and financial obligations. And, with all the attention AEW and WWE are getting, might be able to fly under the radar enough to build to something greater in a few years if they don't try to match that hype, and sorta become the ECW of this equation.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote