View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #3299
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I find it kind of humorous/sad that the worst thing about Marvel & DC these days is the comics. The games, movies and cartoons and even fan fiction like JL8 there are all generally all pretty good or in many cases great. Whereas the supposed cornerstone of the company is pretty mediocre at best.

The new 52 seems to be panned for the most part, and while it has been a year or two since the last time I tried to read a Marvel book their stuff wasn't a whole lot better. The issue of Iron Man I read seemed more like a freshman level engineering text book than a comic, Captain America was just boring, and the Hulk (with Banner and Hulk getting separated) was probably the best of the three because the concept was at least interesting even if the execution was "meh". Of course they ended up putting them back together so the interest there was fleeting.

I mean the movies and merchandising and such makes loads more money I'm sure, but it seems like you want more stories and such available for future reference to make future movies and animation off of.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote