View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 08:24 PM   #4276
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My thoughts

SPOILER: show
Seems like they are recognizing a lot of the things that they lost (Love, Legacy, Hope, and Brightness) and are making strives to make amends, but without throwing out the new 52 completely.

I wonder how they are going to reconcile having two characters names Wally West now... I know they explained the relation, but it still seems "redundant"....

Was indeed "emotional" seeing Wally reunite with Barry, yeah. Also good seeing that "simple"/"classic" costume again.... Although he isn't keeping the costume:
SPOILER: show

Pretty much a Flash outfit with silver instead of gold, and a hair hole....

The thing that really made me glad was THE JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA! I am a huge fan of the JSA, and hopefully we get a more "true" version than the characters from that "Earth 2" series.

As for the Watchmen stuff, people will probably "complain" about DC doing stuff with Watchmen again, but I say F them. Doing more stuff with Watchmen characters does not invalidate the original story.

I wonder if I should stick with any series or check anything out....
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote