View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 06:14 PM   #41
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I'm just saying the guys on your list being potential stars (I assumed you named them because they were the prime examples) probably doesn't have a lot of Benoit influence. Maybe Rollins.

Bryan I can see obviously. He's probably the most popular "new" guy of the last 10 years but that's not really saying much because again, there hasn't been much competition. And I'd rather have 1 Mick Foley than 100 Daniel Bryans.
So would I, believe me, but Mick was allowed to be Mick and I loved the character. Not a Bryan fan myself, but trying to be objective. As an in ring performer he was, at one point, the best in the English speaking world. I think Benoit was at one point too.

Gertner has made a very compelling argument about just how over he was, but I still think Benoit is a credible threat given just how great he was in ring.

Then comes the problem of judging Snuka by recent standards, which is unfair. He could arguably have been the best in ring guy for his day too, given how advanced his style was. It's a tough match and have to admit, I have maybe voted for Benoit because he was more familiar. Maybe an error on my part.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote