View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 03:12 PM   #6
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Owen was great in the ring. Very exciting to watch early on and extremely well rounded later in in his career.

Where Owen has Benoit beat though is his personality. I think Benoit had a more quiet understated charisma and was underrated here. He was super intense and had his little nusances in the ring that made him great to watch. Owen was on another level though as a personality.

Him vs Bret is my favourite feud til this day and Owens heel character was so good to watch. As a personality, I have such great memories of him and miss him a lot more as a performer than I do Benoit.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote