View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 04:14 AM   #45282
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I am the not positive one. Who also didn't mind her losing to Charlotte. And yeah. Everything since then has come off as a blatant "fuck you people who want good storytelling and character development." Which is just weird. I mean... ignoring people who value storytelling for the sake of just being lazy is one thing. But they're actively going against them at this point which is an oddly petty thing to do for a major corporation.
What makes it more baffling is that they then don't see how this is a detriment, and just complain about the complainers instead of... you know... addressing the complaints.

And the cherry on that shit cake is that "fuck you people who want good storytelling and character development" attitude flies in the face of the company that tries to tout themselves as being all about said storytelling and development because they're a television drama instead of a wrestling show.

You can't bitch about wanting to build stars to go to Hollywood, then bitch more when they actually go. You can't say wins and losses don't matter, and then either have someone win all the fucking time (Cena) even when it makes no sense, job someone to oblivion but still expect them to stay over, or try to push the 50/50 thing to where nobody is better than anyone else and you end up with an entire roster of midcarders.

You can't call yourself the thing you're actively rebelling against.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote