View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 05:09 AM   #104
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Since I've seen a couple of people posting their opinion on Jon Mox as a worker, star etc... I thought I'd give my two cents. There was always a way to describe Mox as a cross between Piper and Funk or whomever, Pillman, Austin, whomever. But I think we will see that he is really one of a kind. When I've seen him live I swear there is something about him ever time, no matter what bullshit he was booked to do. When I saw him in the ring live he had an electricity to him that I've only really seen from Rey Misterio Jr...

When Mox hits the ropes, or takes a powder, or is laying in punishment or even taking it. There is a charisma there that I can only describe as very (Terry) Funky. He's lucky as hell he got out at this time and had such an amazing impact on AEW on their first show. All of the things he is saying now, it needs to be said by someone who has been there like he has. We all know it but it needs to be said so maybe something can start to be done. Some awareness that Vince is actually ruining wrestling.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote