View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 05:53 PM   #25
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)

Jericho was happy to be the guy who introduced Shannon Moore to Raw.

WWE's first "Southern Baptist Revival Deathmatch" was a great idea in concept, but neither team could agree on who would get to do the Exorcism.

Chris was ecstatic that they'd let him take command of one of his favorite old-school stables. However, he was pretty disappointed that they had to make cut-backs and could only afford Three Horsemen.

Batista: Take it back! TAKE IT BACK!
RVD: Okay, okay!!! I take it back; Captain Picard couldn't kick Kirk's ass!

Batista: No, say it like you MEAN it!
RVD: Jeez, man, don't you think you're taking it a bit too serio---*ACK!*

RVD was incredibly impressed. This new-model Hoss could not only walk in a straight line, but also balance ON ONE FOOT!!! Is there anything technology can't do?!?!

Imagine Flair's embarrassment when 30,000 people catch him practicing his cheerleader routine.

Lance Storm was so awesome, he could carry a tag team match not only in his sleep, but doing a bitchin' air-guitar the whole time.

Dupree and Conway were rather pissed at how badly Sylvan had let himself go during his time off.

The Rock unveiled his newest move: The People's Statue-of-Liberty-Pose, to a less than enthusiastic response.

Neither the Rock, Foley, or La Resistance expected WWE to be invaded by the Wu Tang Clan.

The Rock was angry that they had screwed up on his T-Shirt and left out the "Tu" in the last word, thus completely ruining his planned push as a wrestling gardener.

The Rock demonstrated his incredible reflexes by catching the deadly flying microphone right in front of his face.

The Rock finished La Resistance off by roasting them with a powerful Optic Blast.

Lilian's E.T. impression was just a [i]little]/i] bit off.

Okay, that's it. There's only so many captions you can make of the same damn guy until you run out.

Nope. Nuthin'

The Rock was absolutely astounded. His hand....my God....it was BEAUTIFUL!

WWE was really pushing for the Holiday spirit. Too bad Dupree's Santa beard was so crappy.

Those rookies just couldn't handle being in so many pictures in one week.

The Rock entertains the crowd with his world-renowned Kevin Nash impersonation.

Rosey unsheathed his Magical Stealth Broadsword to finish Test once and for all.

Hurricane: *Pssst!* Mark! This isn't what they meant by "getting me over!"
Mark: MARK SMAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!

Not a caption, but that is easily the lamest finishing move ever.

Matt Hardy's right arm made its long-awaited face turn by punching Matt's lights out.

Molly: Why so glum, Victoria? We won the match.
Victoria: Yeah, but I just remembered I have to take this outfit back to Shaniqua's place tonight.

Orton: Quick! Take his push!!!

Kane: No! Please don't!
Goldberg: I'm serious. If you don't job to me, I can have you doing Katie Vick skits again like that *snap* !

Kane grimaces at the thought of him having to work with 'Berg and Triple H both at the same time.

Goldberg keeps having that recurring dream where he's naked in the middle of a wrestling ring. He decides to block it out by reminiscing of that time he went to the Metallica concert.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote