View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 09:16 PM   #131
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just finished watching this show instead of Monday Night RAW.

Started watching yesterday actually, but got bored during the Adam Page vs Sammy Guevara match and turned it off. I am not a huge fan of either of these people as singles rasslers. Especially don't buy Adam Page as a big top tier singles guy.

The women's match was probably AEW's best. Seems to me like they picked the wrong Japanese lady to be champ.

Not sure what the deal with Brandi Rhodes is... didn't even realize that was her last week, thought it was some other braud. Now she's.... I dunno... into satanic voodooism or something? I think she'd be better off being used as Cody's valet..... unless she has actually become great in the ring after her departure from WWE.

Bunch of fun matches... the Ricky and Morty stuff was weird, but was done with a team that "just loves to have fun", and the match was pretty short so I didn't mind it.

Was hoping that they would stay away from "contract signing" segments, but I loved the lead-up with Cody in the limo. As far as the signing, it was good too I guess. Jericho was great as always, and I like that they are turning Hager's knee to the groin into a thing.

Kenny Omega..... I have no idea what that whole entrance was about, but every single week Omega gets farther and farther away from the "potential top star power" I saw in him. Honestly, the best thing for him would have been to get away from Young Bucks and all his buddies. I think he actually would have been presented a lot better in NXT/WWE. Here he just seems like..... I dunno.... they tell you he is a big deal, but he just.... doesn't seem like one.

Moxley's promo was great though, maybe the best I've ever seen him, I can't remember. I can see him only getting bigger and bigger. He's got that "ring can't contain his energy" kind of feeling right now, which I haven't seen in a long time.

Tag Team Title match was good, a bit surprised SCU won, especially the way they did... but I ain't even mad, bro.

Overall another fun show, but probably the lowest quality so far.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote