View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 12:59 AM   #23
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
Is it possible it's set to be before Infinity Wars and End Game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Well it's possible but I doubt the MCU is going to keep pushing that prequel button after Cpt Marvel and with Black Widow later on. But it is possible. It's been two years since Civil War so this movie could end with Peter seeing that space shit a day after he returns home.
Feels likely to me. Remember, these are comic book movies. Comics do that shit all the time; telling stories that happened before, after, and at the same time as other stories. They "kinda" count every Hulk movie as canon to what Bruce has done even though they all aren't explicitly in the MCU. The Netflix shows are all perpetually in a nebulous time period following the events of Avengers but before everything else.

Movies don't have to release in a hard chronological order. Making Spider-Man a direct sequel Homecoming makes more sense than trying to wrap brains around the events of Infinity War and reconciling that.

Also, haha Venom-less black suit.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote