View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 05:09 AM   #312
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
I’m not entirely sure there’s more than maybe 5 acts on the roster that you’d miss if they were cut. Maybe that’s the benefit of “pushing the brand over the talent”?

You could go through the roster 3 times over and cut people that wouldn’t be missed; Jaxson Ryker, Elias, Corbin, Ziggler off the top of my head. Would you really miss Owens if he doesn’t re-up? Rollins? New Day? Crews? Cesaro? Nakamura? There’s are guys in there that I like but I’m not sure I’d miss them. I think that’s what sits awkwardly with a release like Keith Lee; they barely tried and there’s guys still there that they have tried everything with to little pay off. They seem like they wanted to make something of Ryker, it was never going to happen, it didn’t, and now he’s nowhere to be seen. The deal with B-Fab really sucks too. Imagine signing a new contract with more money - a number the company decided days before - then being told you’re being cut due to budget cuts. What happened in 3 days? If they don’t think they needed her with Hit Row why go through all that? Can you imagine the high of “I’m on the main roster” to “I don’t have a job”?
Wrestling needs very few people. Honestly, the same can be said for almost any promotion in the world. But it is true in the WWE. But I’m not sure it’s entirely a new thing either. It’s been that way in wrestling forever. You do your thing, then you go away and you’re not doing it anymore. People will act like the show won’t go on without you, but it always does.

I don’t know what went on with B-Fab. She wasn’t a very good wrestler (she was really new). Did she have an attitude problem? Did she have some problematic stuff in her social media? Was she someone else that didn’t want to get vaccinated? There are plenty of factors that may or may not have contributed.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote