View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 03:27 PM   #223
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCrippyZ View Post
JFC. What kind of idiot believes that someone else would gives a shit if the idiot ignores them? How fucking pathetic do you have to be to post that as if it's some kind of threat let alone something anyone here would remotely care about?

"Oh no, you're ignoring me! What a tragedy!" What a fucking clown.
I still get PMs from people trying to contact me because I’ve got them on ignore. #fan can care or not care, I don’t give a fuck either way. I’m just giving him an explanation on that front as to why I won’t be responding to him.

You’re too funny and so frivolous that it’s not even worth blocking you. I don’t think I can even respond to a post of yours without completely shutting you down. This even happens in your specialty subjects. And people notice it too. Don’t know if you’ve noticed, but one of the blanket defenses of AEW here is “We’re not unreasonable fanboys here,” (debatable), “the only guy you can say that about is BigCrippyZ.”
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote