View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 03:33 PM   #324
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
Its literally been 6 days, since Tony Khan spazzed out on New Years Eve, that I have randomly inserted a joke about Tony Khan being racist. Maybe a total of 5 posts that I "shoehorned" it in where it had nothing to do with anything. And yes, that was by design, but still.

Talking about Tony Khan in an AEW thread though, that is not shoehorning anything. And "my made up narratives"? I guess I just made up the thread Slik made about Tony Khan being an assclown on Twitter. Maybe I even made up Big Swole giving an interview, then I made up the article title to create clickbait, and lastly I made up Tony Khan's response.

All me, sorry guys, guess like Hulkamania, my imagination is runnin wild!!!!
People want to stick their fingers in their ears and ignore reason so they can enjoy the thing they’ve hitched their wagon to. I know I’m disrupting the peace when I talk about AEW sucking, their flaws and what it is doing to the perception of wrestling. But I also know that I am not alone and that people do appreciate the balance and it might make them feel less insane if they come on here and see it is not a complete echo chamber.

No comments on this TBS show. It didn’t even hit my radar this week. I’m interested in the rating though.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote