View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 09:47 PM   #1319
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
One is wandering aimlessly doing nothing with his life, stumbles onto his origin and decides to do nothing with it until he reacts to a threat and is obligated to help.

The other grows up with a strong sense of ideals and morals, strives to excel and live for a higher purpose, and jumps at the chance to fight a war the isn't hers not because she has to, but because it is the right thing to do and because she can.

Not even close to the same movie other than "chosen one origin movie". By your logic Batman Begins and Man of Steel are the same. Even though they're clearly not.
That's basically what I said was the only difference in the two movies. Everything else matches up preety much exact to the other. It's not the main characters but the supporting characters and the story told which is the same.

I don't see Batman Begins even lining up with the two as I feel it told a way different story.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote